Embrace Your Unique Strengths for Self Efficacy
Time & Location
About the Event
In your life are you grounded in authenticity, or are you:
- Controlled by judgements of how you “should” be?
- Questioning your worth?
- Disconnected from your goals?
Embrace Your Unique Strengths for Self Efficacy:
An introduction to understanding and utilizing Gallup’s CliftonStrengths*
With Jules Maloney, M.A. Communication
Nonviolent Communication Practitioner, Educator and Facilitator
Space is limited to 20 participants
Recommended for ages 22+
(Special for workshop attendees: $200 for a follow-up 30 minute private consultation)
- Access to hour-long online CliftonStrengths assessment
- In-depth, customized CliftonStrengths report
- Professional analysis of your report
- Three-hour workshop including individualized and group learning to help you:
- Make the most of your CliftonStrengths
- Understand your full CliftonStrengths profile
- Understand how your strengths relate with others
- Resources and tools for continued learning
*This workshop is not intended as a replacement for therapy or mental health counseling.
Registration closes Friday, December 4th
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TICKETS
This purpose if this workshop is to breathe life and action into your Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment (fromerly known as StrengthsFinder) and provide you with actionable insights.
The fee for the workshop includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths Assessment.
If you have taken the full 34 themed assessment within the last 5 years and currently have access to your full report on the Gallup website (you need the user name and log in you used to take the assement) then you can use that newly updated report and register for the workshop at a different fee. Please confirm that you have access to the newer version report of your assessment before you select the workshop fee that does not include the assessment code. You will need to send your report to us one week prior to the workshop.
If you have not taken the Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment please select "Registration Payment"
If you have access to the current verson of your report in the Gallup website, please select "Registration No Code"
- Registration Payment$150$1500$0
- Registration No Code$100$1000$0